Keyri enables you to use Passkeys with any backend as well as over QR, with your user scanning a QR code and being taken to their mobile browser to complete their biometrics check, which in turn authorizes their desktop browser application.
Below is a high level overview of what setting up passkeys with our architecture looks like.
- Add the QR iframe to your login page
- Install the library
- Configure the library to handle user-triggered events registration, authentication, etc
- Set up the library to handle QR-triggered events (info from API - risk data, errors, registrations, etc)
- Set up passkey registration endpoint
- Create passkey validation endpoint
- Import the library
- Handle Registration Events
- Handle Authentication Events
If you have any questions or need support, feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.